Saturday, January 28, 2012

back to business ;)

Mood : a slight headache
Music : the GazettE - Naraku

konbanwa minna~ hey hey!! seems like the connection is back in business!!
nyahaha!!! there's  lot i wanna say here. first of all, i will be on my hunting for new job. i think i had enough at my current job. it's not like i can't take the pressure but going totally not in your field, it's really something you can't stay for last. law wasn't my field at all. tho the work seems to be not such a big deal but since i feel like i'm running everything in that damn office, i need to find back my path. so i have my dad advices and need more from him cuz i feel like going back to JB. i love KL. it's like my home and been living here since end of 2009 but i can't forever stay here at my aunt place. she got her two kids to raise and in this crowded home, i need my own space. oh yeah. i read joel's tweet about creating your own legacy and keep your creativity alive. it really moved me. oh! yes! i just followed him. joel. a.k.a joel madden. the guy from good charlotte. he's my super duper biggest celeb crush ever. i don't know from where i found him on twitter but yeah i did. when he decided to be with nicole, i was depressed. when he was with hilary, i also depressed. hohohohhh what kind of person am i?! so back to legacy and creativity thingy, i really wanted to get my ass back on fashion, sketching, designing garments again. man i missed that a lot!! i even had this while dream of becoming stylist/designer at ps company. what the hell?! hahas. that's me. that's what i do. i daydream a lot. you don't wanna stay in my brain! it's messy as hell! xDD but really, i would love to design for them! menswear is way easier and of course, your models are men, what else do you expect??!! xDD

jaa... i was actually watching vampire knight but got distracted by posting this entry. lmao
trululu~~

No comments:

Post a Comment