Monday, May 30, 2011

COMEBACK KINGS OF KOREAN ROCKSTARS!!

perrgghhh.. gile dahsyat tajuk!

ye, ye... who's back? *errmmm... kinda remind me of eminem's song, but i forgot the title, oh, wth..* so they're bacckkkkkk~ *haha! i love this line, was it from poltergeist?*
Okay, wth is back?
Yak yak! my super boys-->> FT Island! Okay, maybe some of my old friends wondering... sejak bile minah ni minat kat depa ni suma? [TRANS: since when this girl began to like all this?] haha! since i watch that korean drama, You Are Beautiful that starred my hunny Ki! Just to let you, i kinda acknowledge them before cuz my type are more like american music but after slowly immerse, the american side of me starting to fade away and my korean side has grown.. but i still listen to my fav english songs.. [ehem, even share it with my hunney Ki. don't know if he acknowledge me but in the corner of my mind, i think he did! aww!]

so, what's uo with the comeback thingy? ye~ they have return to the korean music scene! *LOL they have disappeared before?*

The comebacks indicates their returning to music shows like MNet! Countdown, Music Bank, Music Core, Inkigayo and lots more. sort of like Muzik-muzik lah kat malaysia ni...

So they have return and delivers their new songs from RETURN album, check this out yaw! aww!

FT Island comeback performance at  MNet! Countdown:
I Confess




Hello Hello



FT Island comeback  performance at KBS Music Bank:
I'm Going To have You



Hello Hello



FT Island comeback performance at Music Core:
I Confess



Hello Hello



FT Island comeback performance at Inkigayo:
Hello Hello



I Will Get You



Can i NOT love my jagiya after watching his performance?? kyaaaa~ and who said korea doesn't have rockband?? who said that?? lemme hit them!! ppaappp!

No comments:

Post a Comment