Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Need You Now...

Seriously, I am madly,deeply in love with this man... he never fails to make me feel this way... say whatever you guys wants, tell me that it's impossible between us. yeah, it is, i know. i knew it all along but i can't contain my heart... and no one can stop that. sorry for being so soppy.. this is what's going on in my mind and i don't know whether it will stop. stop until my heart opens for a real man to come and steal it away from my Ki. and i'm not sure if i'm ready for a real relationship. i never been in one, i even confessed that to my Ki.. just to let him know.. desperate? yes. i am. desperately need his love.


he post his selca 4 days ago with his new hair! [the Dream Concert day] too cuteee!!! 
now, can you tell me why i shouldn't fell in love with him?
give me one good reason!

2 comments:

  1. hehehe...
    ur perfect husband <3
    i love him too!! *as a brother*

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww~ he is!right??! <3
    you are our good dongsaeng^^

    ReplyDelete