Saturday, January 28, 2012

i miss JB already

Mood : (-____-)
Music : Alice Nine - Gemini-0-Eternal

i just return from JB like four days ago and i started missing it. four days for holidays is not enough!! i missed my nekos already. i know i never put any picture of my nekos cuz of this baka jinx. they said cameras took nekos' souls. well, i kinda.... believe that cuz whenever i took picture of my nekos, they seems to be DIED not long after. of GONE MISSING. it's true! i thought that thing just myth but that shit really happens! that's why i didn't post any of my neko pics. cuz i don't wanna lose them! ><

by the way, i missed thing particular thing a lot. finally i manage to eat them on my take off day. KACANG POOL. really oishi!! made of beans of i-don't-know XD *cuz i asked my mom and she also didn't know what kind of beans are used* and we eat with toasted bread. i can only found it in JB. at LARKIN.


and as usual. what would you not do with our very own selca queen?? XD this is me on my way to the bus terminal XD



No comments:

Post a Comment