Sunday, September 25, 2011

KMWMaaysia2011 x FTIsland x CRAZY DAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
that's all i gotta say!
after all this time i'm adoring, loving, and all that fandoing of Kiki paid off after went to Korean Music Wave concert yesterday!
It was a crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeee day indeed!
i went with my dongsaeng pri Jin Ah around afternoon.
we went searching for our hubby's gifts first! ♥
i already bought mine long time ago.
it's skull printed t-shirt i saw at FOS Times Square!
i hope my precious gift safely handed to kiki >_<
i gotta say. this is my first time going to the concert.
and it's not going to be the last!
me and Jin Ah ♥

am I cute for Kiki? ♥

i'm a selca queen and kiki is my king ♥

peace bebeh! ^_^

people behind me before concert starts ∩__∩

i will definitely going to next FT Island concert!
at the concert  they played five songs!
» Hello Hello » Love Love Love » Bing Bing Bing » Bad Woman » I Hope
it was freaking asdfghjkl!@#$%^&* crazy!!!!!
although i was sitting at the free seating area, it still worth it!
seeing kiki perform live is like a dream comes true.
AND IT HAS!!!!!
he was so FREAKING ASDFGHJKL!@#$%^&* GORGEOUS + HANDSOME + CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
oh, since my purpose was to see kiki, and yes, my eyes are mostly set on kiki.
I JUST COULDN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF HIM!!!
when the emcees (which was local chinese radio announcer, a guy from Arirang TV and U-Kiss' Kevin & Dongho) screamed out first band to perform was FT ISLAND, i was screaming like crazy!
IT WAS !@#$%^&* CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the Primadonnas who's with me screamed out lungs out!!
To finally be able to see FT ISLAND perform was HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was waving my PENTASTIC FLAG and LIGHTSTICK like crazy!
I don't care if people behind me got irritated.
I'm there to support my baby and i'm doing it PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S PRIMADONNA PROUD BABEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the performance was EPIC!!!
I was sing-a-long crazily with others pris to all the song!
it was the PRIMADONNA MOMENT i won't ever forget!
these are some of the pics (KIKI PICS OF COURSE and some jae jin. fufu~~) i manage to capture last night.











during the stage interview, they been asked if they would come again to Malaysia.
and they said YES! oh baby JUST SAY YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i'm definitely start saving again for their next SOLO CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, the emcees asked what Malaysian dishes they should try when they returned and we all screamed out some names. 
ROTI CANAI was picked! fufufufu~~~~
kiki, come again, and i'll treat you more than just roti canai! ♥
right after they finished, me, Jin Ah and my new found friend, WawaJonghunie rushed to the airport!
OKAYYYYY~~~~ THIS IS THE CRAZY PART!!!!
it was Jin Ah's idea to go to the airport to sent them off since the boys will be leaving the country that same night.
no doubt what-so-ever, we left the stadium.
at that time, Teen Top was performing next.
but as TRUE YELLOW PRIMADONNA, we'll do what ever we could to support our TREASURES including sending them off to the airport!
it was crazy! not in the plan at all!
but i did! we all did!
we took KLIA EXPRESS from KL Sentral to KLIA and arrived around 9.30pm
we saw some U-Kiss fans waited there to sent them off too.
we thought we was too late or something because we didn't see anyone that related to FT Island or KMW there.
but we didn't give up! IT'S A TABOO FOR PRIMADONNA TO GIVE UP!
so we waited until around 11.30 until we heard screams at the entrance gate!
they have arrived!
so we are not late at all! in fact, we are the EARLIEST PRIMADONNAS TO ARRIVE IN KLIA!!!
first it was 4 Minutes. then Teen Top. Then IT WAS FT ISLAND!
we all waited near the boys' van. manager Song was out first. then KIKI! kiki? Kiki?
O! M! G! KIKI! IT'S KIKI! RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! 
AM. I. DREAMING. OR. WHAT?!?!?!
I WAS SUPER STARSTRUCK AT THAT MOMENT, I STARTLED FOR A WHILE!
HE WAS SO FREAKING ASDFGHJKL!@#$%^&* HANDSOME UP CLOSE!!!!! 
HE'S THE MAN OF MY DREAM, DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!
i manage to took vid of him but it was bad quality cuz i was running.
all of them was walking really damn fast!!! 
and HELL YEAH I SCREAMED OUT HIS NAME AS MANY AS I COULD!
he did turn to my side few times and his smirks was OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<
i wanna took better pics but it's so difficult! but at least i did right??!!! 
i saw him LIVE with my own EYES! it's ALL WORTH IT!
*oh, while i was tagging behind him, he was wearing tank top and crop pants. his arms was~~~ OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can easily fallen into his arms right away! >_<
but that was the closest! THE CLOSEST I GOT TO HIM! 
i gotta say, i'm am freaking PROUD of myself!
but still, it's not enough! I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope FT ISLAND return to MALAYSIA again. JEBAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all need you guys here!
















Jae Jin, Kiki and Minari at the check-in counter




Kiki getting his bag scanned ♥



[top] Jonghunnie (grey shirt + holding cap) and [below] Kiki entering boarding hall

i return home after that and arrived around 2pm.
it was the most CRAZIEST experience in my whole life!
and i don't mind REPEATING it again!!!
and yeah~ i finished almost RM200 yesterday buying merch and transporting to KLIA!
kwenchanah! it's all worth it! d∩_∩b
*but otosan said not to do this "idol-chasing' thing again at the airport. yeah, going to airport without his concern. demo, otosan, i just GOT TO~~ >-<

FT ISLAND,
PLEASE COME AGAIN TO MALAYSIA.
WE, PRIMADONNAS, ALWAYS WELCOMING YOU HERE.
WE WANT YOU HERE!
WE ALL LOVE YOU.
WE ALL SUPPORT YOU.
I LOVE YOU.
FT ISLAND ROCKS!
FT ISLAND RULES!♥♥♥♥



5 comments:

  1. T__________T
    I have no words for this........
    You has to be the luckiest bastard ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    wahhhh so jealous :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @choccolatte: really envy eoonii, kekekekeke~ (T_____T)v

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sigrid : i'm not bastard!! huhu~~~ but i considered myself lucky ^0^

    @wani : don't be!! later if they come again, u must GO!!!

    @snhz : hehe~~ ^_____^

    @choccolatte : ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ they will come tIndo one day!! ^__________^

    ReplyDelete