Tuesday, January 24, 2012

reminescing the old times. how i felt so closed to him.

Mood : start to be emo.
Music : the GazettE - PLEDGE great. just the right song.

yoi minna~
just now like couple of hours ago he tweeted something i never thought he would.
his tweeted his pic with taka. now, who the hell is taka? taka is my other baby i simply wanna keep in my pocket from One OK Rock. yes. that cute perm-haired guy. he's a year younger than me and i love his tattoos
i know he been listening to One OK Rock. i even blurt that out to him and frequently asked him to sing "WHEREVER YOU ARE" for me.
actually, i had this feelings that he actually read my tweets.
i told him about so many stuff. the mcr thing, one ok rock thing. a lot more.
when he tweeted that pic, i was so fucking shocked! i don't know why but the hell i am!
one of my dreams is to watch japanese bands live and that's included One OK Rock as well.
but he's a celeb. he can see exactly anyone without spending a penny for a show ticket. in fact, he can see them directly. like how he went to see taka. HE WENT TO SEE TAKA. HE WENT TO SEE TAKA. YOU MAKE ME WANNA DIE. you're not seeing double. i did repeat the sentence.
i am not hating him. i don't know how to describe my feelings about him. sometimes i just kept thinking about him. like what he's doing right now. haven't he eat. stuff like that. sometimes i feel like i hate him so much i just wanna make him disappeared. but most of the time i just felt so longing to him. i wanted to talk to him but i kept remembering the very last tweet i gave to him " さようなら "
but before that, long time a go, i tweeted this pic to him »

 
i know it's silly. i love doing silly stuff. but i tweeted this pic to him saying that "you look exactly like taka with that hair and i love it" and these two boys reminds me of Momo of manga Kimi Wa Petto.
now i feel so baka. LIKE FUCKING SHIT BAKA.
i think i need to sleep. besides, i'm going bck to KL tomorrow. my bus is at 1100h. i need to wake up early.
jaa~ mata ne. besides i need my second dose of panadol soluble now. i hope my cold wont get serious.
Oyasuminasai~

No comments:

Post a Comment