Monday, December 26, 2011

how i spent my kurisumasu weekends

Mood : possesed
Music : the GazettE playlist
Language : English

konbanwa minna-san~
first and foremost, MERI KURISUMASU!!!

so this week has been a shut-in for me.
and i spent my hours catching back to my readings.
and this is what i'm reading up until this hour...
"some lovers are meant to be... others are cursed"
i totally into this kinda books.
dark romance. dark fantasy.
i'm a sucker at it.
and nothing makes my mood so up while reading this book than listening to the GazettE's.
every songs especially from DIM album fits perfectly with every lines i read.
ruki's voice just sent chills down to my spirals and the music they made just makes me frozen and makes me feels like i was in the story itself.
this book. i bought it i think about a year a go? yeah.
it was months before i quit my first job.
and this my first book.
and i'm reading it back.
before, i read this book while listening to series of MCR and Evanescence's.
of course it sounded nice. especially evanescence's.
all the haunting songs from this band just set the RIGHT mood while reading this title.
but this time around, i'm making a nice twist to it.
listening to series of japanese songs while reading a story about magical historic dark romance.
i really recommended you guys to read this title.
if you love the Twilight Series, you just gotta love this.
it has a nice spin to whole dark romance genre.
it wasn't about vampires. this one special. the one that seems so real than vampires. you didn't even know if vampires ever existed
this is about magical creatures, more powerful than vampires.
like witches. but they called themselves as CASTERS.
and the nice twist inside this title was the history lessons included. CIVIL WAR.
oh yeah. i sucks at history in school. my most least favorite subject next to maths. seb bek sejarah lulus time SPM
but fear not. this title isn't boring at all! the more you read it, the more you involved into it.
and as for me, POSSESSED
and i just couldn't get enough of it.
i love the whole idea about the female characters possessing supernatural powers and on her edge of falling either into a good side or evil. she went to be good in the end. as always in all romance story. but i would love to see the opposite. really. i, which more into "bad" things than "good" thing :P

dakara...
this is how i spends my kurisumasu ho-ri-day.
kinda... boring ehh??

No comments:

Post a Comment