Tuesday, December 27, 2011

how i spent my day-after-kurisumasu

Mood : a bit sleepy. a bit hungry
Music : Screw - As Cold As Marble

kombanwa minna-san...
so... i wasn't really a total shut-in this weekend after all.
i went out on family outing yesterday with my aunt, her two kids and my grandma.
opah, kimi, uda & syuhada



















we went to Times Square to catch a movie.
Malay movie to be exact. urf~
it's horror comedy but still, not up to my standard. why did i ever agreed to watch this, i don't know.
then we walked up till Pavilion.
Pavi is just so pretty!!!
one of the best kurisumasu themes i ever seen!
at sticky pavilion kl



















kurisumasu tree outside pavilion




















and of course. it's not complete without me in the picture.
me. uglayyy~~~ *-*



















so it's kinda like a wonderful outing yesterday cuz i was so fucking bored at home.
ngeee~~~
oh. on kurisumasu eve kyle patrick came to malaysia.
kyle. you don't know him?
ho ho hohhhhh
he's the dude from click 5.
hehehehhh... i thought i wanna go and see him at Fahrenheit 88 but cik amy is not around.
orz
so that's how i spent my day-after-kurisumasu ♥
bye! :3


No comments:

Post a Comment