Wednesday, December 28, 2011

end of year... rabbit

Mood : not in the mood
Music : the GazettE - 13Stairs[-]1 fakku. i need to load more songs at my office

konnichiwa minna.
few more days and 2012 will arrive.
i just remembered that this is the year of the rabbit.
I WAS BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE RABBIT.
and how feng shui just messed up my life!
it has not been a RABBIT-FUL year at all!! orz
it's clearly to me that feng shui? huh, what ta fakku.
and to add to the most un-rabbit-ful year, kazu just announced that he and the rest of Screw will have Europa Summer Tour next year.
whutttt??? naze you had to say it now?
why don't you say it next year???
and this year is the year to witness how MA MONEY FLOWS LIKE A WILD RIVER. LIKE A TSUNAMI. LIKE FAKKU.
i spent more than thousands just on kpop stuff that for sure i will not use but still i bought it.
not to mention the concerts but it's a very priceless moments.
and all the other stuff i bought. shoes, clothes, bags. make-ups. URGH!!
i should be saving my money for my i-don't-know-when-will-be-open-boutique-but-im-sure-it-will-one-day!
so i've decided!!! 
i shall not visits malls, shops or any types of places that will contributing to let my wallet says 
"aww come on... just a little won't hurt~"

that's just bullshit!



















papa!!!!!!!! how could you!!! TT___________________TT
you should save me from my own money!!! the devil just possessed it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment