Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Angel and The Woodman (weirddddd!! LMAO!)

I found this quite interesting. It's in Facebook anyway but I'm going to post it here... XDD

1. Put your iTunes, windows Media Player, mp3, iPod, etc on shuffle.

2. For each question, press NEXT button on the player to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

4. Tag at least 15 friends.

5. Everyone tagged have to do the same.

6. HAVE FUN!

******************************************************************

If someone says "It's Okay", you say?

I'm Happy (Hengbokhamnida) - FT Island

*sounds right! kekeke^^*


What do you like in a guy/girl?

Satisfaction - FT Island

*mwoa???? what am I satisfied about??*


How do you feel today?

FT Island - FT Island

*aww! aww!!!! just nice!!*


What is your life's purpose?

Like A Doll - FT Island

*well, i do look like a doll~ HAHA*


What is your motto?

Yet - Beast

*yet??? errr..... LOL!*


What do your friends think of you?

I caught Myself - Paramore

*haaaahhhhh????!!! LOL!*


What do you think of your parents?

Stars - FT Island

*they are my shining stars! love you Mak, Ayah!*


What do you think about very often?

The One - FT Island

*ah! the one and only LEE HONG KI >/////////< [oh baby what you do to me.. you're THE ONE..]*


What is 2+2?

Don's Quixote's Song - FT Island

*hahah! Math sucker!!*



What do you think about your best friend?

B2ST is The Best - B2ST/BEAST

*haha! well, my best friend is THE BEST!*


What do you think about the person you like?

Ring Ding Dong - SHINee

*hahaha! ding ding ding ding!*


What is your life's story?

You Don't Know My Feelings - FT Island

*yesss... none of you knew~ T_T*


What do you want to be when you grow up?

Lucifer - SHINee

*whutttttttttt??!!!! HAHA!*


What do you think when you see the person you like?

Haunted - Evanescence

*aaahhhhhhhh!!!! that's mean i'll be haunting jagiya!!!! >//////////////<*


What would you dance to at your wedding?

Don't Love (Me) - FT Island

*mwoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????????????!!!!!!!!!! ah! wae??? aish!!!*


What will they play at your funeral?

Everybody's Fool - Evanescence

*ah! a true blue primadonna like me, they should play FT Island's song! aish!!!*


What is your hobby/interest?

Oh Yeah - MBlaq

*HAHA! oh yeah!!!! LOL it's sounds weird!*


What do you think of your friends?

1 Minute and 1 Second - FT Island

*o...kayyyyyyy....??*


What is the worst thing that could happen?

The Ugly - FT Island

8yeah! that would be the worst thing that could happen to me! >.<"*


How will you die?

Haruka - FT Island

*that means FAR... i'll be far away from my jagiya if I died first! T__________T*


What is the one thing that you regret?

Nobody's Home - Avril Lavigne

*haha! so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! it's sad to be home alone!*


What makes you laugh?

Love Love Love - FT Island

*love makes me laughs? yeah!! I am indeed in LURVE with jagiya! and he always makes me laugh!*


What makes you cry?

Here I Am - Marion Raven

*okayyyy! weird!!!! HAHA!*


Will you ever get married?

Crazily Looking Only At You - FT Island

*kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ >///////< nuff said!!!*


What scares you the most?

Bad Girl - B2ST/BEAST

*yeppp!!! bad girls S.C.A.R.Y!!!!*


Does anyone like you?

Cry - MBlaq

*omo!!!!!*


If you could go back in time, what would you change?

Teenagers - My Chemical Romance

*yeshhh!!! teens these days!!! tsk.. tsk... tsk...*


What hurts right now?

Soyogi - FT Island

*actually, I don't know the meaning of soyogi.. ᄒᄒᄒ*


What will you post this as?

The Angel and The Woodman - FT Island

*ᄒᄒᄒ i'm the Angel and jagiya the woodman? er.... i don't want jagiya to be a wood! aish!!!*







No comments:

Post a Comment