Sunday, April 3, 2011

MY SATISFACTION

nothing to satisfy me more than looking at these boys~ oohh~~ noona missed you ©©© 
ah wait! wae am i speaking here? ㅋㅋㅋ i decided to make my blog bi-language so that people who don't under malay can read my entry too! omo~ isn't Cik Ija that sweet? LOL i am! okay! suda suda~~~ time to update!

FT Island *gosh! i can't live without them! LOL again~* is going to released their new album called SATISFACTION! hell yeah! it's a satisfaction for all Primadonnas out there! psstttt!!! WTH is Primadonna? ㅋㅋㅋ it's a fanclub name for FT Island! wish i could find the fanbase here! anyway~ lets just drool and lust ourself with these gorgeous pictures with my hunney hong ki here okay? OH! I'M SO SO IN LOVE ©©©



*my hunney look so FREAKING HOT!!!*


*Minari look so handsome too^^ omo~ you have grown up~~*


*aahh~ sexy hot leader ever so sexy ㅋㅋㅋ*




*the more i look at Seung Hyun the more Japanese he looks LOL*



*omo! Jae Jinnie look so dashing! but cannot beat my HOT STAR hunney ㅋㅋㅋ*


*the more i look at him the more I FELL IN LOVE  ©©©*


*our charismatic cheesy sexy leader~ LOL so many names!!*


*ㅋㅋㅋ my new found friend is IN LOVE WITH THIS FELLA!!*


*Minari look very matured don't you thing? but i hope he still maintain his well-famous aegyo acts!!*


*This fella really something!!*


*can i scream? can i? can i? LOL i'll just do it! AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!*


*i've screamed but i wanna scream more! AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!*


*okay! me out of breath of screaming! i'll just sit here and drool myself ㅋㅋㅋ*


*AH! WAE ARE THESE BOYS SO IRRESISTIBLE? WAE? WAE? WAE??!!!*

done drooling? ㅋㅋㅋ yah~ wipe that saliva of yours!! LOL and now for finishing touch~


my hunney so daebakk!!! 당신을 사랑합니다!

No comments:

Post a Comment